If it was ever a time to consider e-commerce
Stating the obvious! But e-commerce awaits you and your business, right here at TLC. We love assisting companies transform over to digital. And harnessing artificial intelligence for their missions.
But ok, moving your retail or any business online, has a bunch of advantages that can even completely outweigh the loss of your physical shop.
Here are some more of the over-statedly obvious reasons why leaving your physical shop for a virtual e-commerce enabled model, can be the transformation you have been looking for;
- rent: landlords in most cases, take home most of the profits. In essence, you can be seen to really be working for your landlord. If you were able to warehouse your goods, or tools, at home or someplace else, the savings in rent alone might balance your future in unstable government land
- exposure: the internet has far more reach than any threshold of any shop or premises. Deploy a professional grade website, with SEO tactics built right into a content stream – and you can be talking to exponentially more client potentials than before
- traffic: imagine all that time, spent in the traffic, given back to you and your family. Imagine that a third, or half, of the people in traffic every morning, suddenly started working from home, or servicing clients directly, with drop-offs or site visits, without having to ever go into traffic to make 8am or a meeting
- security: having an office or your equipment out there somewhere, costs money in insurance and security. Save on both
- communication: centralising communication and business processes does wonders for you, your business, and your clients
There are many more reasons, but some perspective – what you will lose by moving out of your shop;
- threshold clientele: however, people are not in the street anymore, and won’t be for some time. People are using the internet more than ever to buy things
- traditional business feeling: this is also a thing of the past. You can rather create your business image with your content channel, and by putting in extra effort to stay in touch with your customers
That all said, we are aware that every single business is different. But for sure, going online with your business face to the world, via the internet, makes real good sense for every conventional business these days. Restaurants now have to deliver. Vehicles are bought online and delivered without even seeing a dealer. Newspapers are thinner than ever – the news is online, so is advertising.
If you have time, refer to our latest hit – an e-commerce enabled website and content stream that we did for the Fishing Pro Shop, in Pretoria. These guys are adapting their already super-duper fishing shop fast, to the challenged of weak government and economic challenge. You can see the all-new online shop at http://fishingproshop.co.za, she is brand new! It took us about three weeks, and now we are just adding more and more products to the core set of 100, that got the shop moving in the first place. Incidentally, the Fishing Pro Shop are maintaining their attractive and functional premises in Lynwood, Pretoria East – and are using the website to enhance and improve sales with. The site runs on content generated in-house (and on the water) by the pro anglers working there. These guys run on passion and it all comes through in their content channel. The formula for success involves good levels of enthusiasm!
This is an example of how the Fishing Pro Shop team entrench enthusiasm into their online shop.
Tiger Lily Consulting Pty(Ltd) are based in Cape Town but have clients nationally and internationally. We have been assembling and deploying e-commerce websites and applications for decades actually. Our staff are award winning highly enthusiastic and motivated. We have room for a few new clients, as we complete the Fishing Pro Shop project.
Use our Contact page to get in touch.